We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Nightly Rant Episode 222 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss how problems with communication in society.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 222
The Nightly Rant Episode 222 Show Notes
- Mike announces a problem with society and communication.
- Mike says that when the speaker uses a term and defines it, that's the definition that must be used.
- People are far too sensitive and they are the person they claim others are.
- Consistent opinions are the best opinions.
- Mike rants about the term NIMBY. He disagrees with the standard definition of the term.
- Torya speaks about labels. She says society wants to eliminate labels (and that's why they get upset) yet they label Mike.
- Mike and Torya have never coordinated social media trolling.
- Mike talks about how people who live in an area cross path all the time and don't even realize it.
- Mike suggests that questions are the solution to the communication problems.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on ”How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!