Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 238 Summary
Mike and Torya welcome Jackson Horn back to the show. He discusses depression, marijuana and many other topics.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 238
The Nightly Rant Episode 238 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- Mike opens the show stating he is upset because, once again, the same people are opposing the new location of the homeless shelter.
- This leads to a long rant about the topic of people opposing homelessness.
- Mike then introduces Jackson Horn, today’s guest.
- Jackson thanks Mike and Torya for having him on a podcast. He says he never thought he belonged on a podcast.
- Mike listens to Jackson’s speech and then tells him that he and Torya aren’t sure Jackson should be on a podcast either.
- Jackson wants to talk about mental health.
- Jackson lets Mike and Torya know he is probably moving to Colorado.
- Jackson talks about mistakes
- Jackon rants about depression
- Jackson says everything about life is a task you have to complete.
- Jackson gives us his life philosophy
- They discuss how there are 55 million people in the United States who smoke marijuana.
- Mike asks Jackson about his dad. Jackson is surprised Mike paid attention. Mike points out he hears every conversation twice–once when recording it and once when editing it.
- Jackson speaks to his dad
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Podcast launch course coming soon — https://ElitePodcastAgency.com
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!