Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 252 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss animals and whether or not the system is truly about being innocent until proven guilty.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 252
The Nightly Rant Episode 252 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- First day at the new office for Mike and Torya
- Mike rants about the cats and the cat tree
- Torya discusses interactions with the cats.
- Mike opines that a dumb cat is about as smart as a smart dog.
- Mike says Olive is a cyborg–she is not that affectionate.
- They discuss how the dogs ask for food.
- Mike asks if it is possible to find someone innocent after hearing a confession from them that was very clear and concise.
- Mike rants about bail and the entire legal system.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Podcast launch course coming soon — https://ElitePodcastAgency.com
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!