Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 256 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss how expensive health insurance is and their thoughts on the California mandate.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 256
The Nightly Rant Episode 256 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- This episode opens with a discussion of health insurance and how expensive it is.
- California has passed an individual mandate for not having health insurance.
- Mike rants about being forced to do something.
- They move to immigration and discuss the flaws.
- Beans update…he is on a permanent sleepover.
- They describe Sammy, the new wiener dog foster they have.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!