Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 258 Summary
Mike and Torya talk to Dr. John McGrail, a hypnotherapist.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 258
The Nightly Rant Episode 258 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- The show opens with Mike and Torya discussing the creepy phone call Torya got.
- There were heavy breathing and a TV in the background.
- Mike introduces the guest, Dr. John McGrail.
- Dr. John is an expert on hypnotherapy.
- Dr. John says he was inspired by a period of unemployment.
- Dr. John says hypnotherapy can benefit people by helping them change habits they have ingrained in them.
- Dr. John says television and movies don't accurately represent hypnosis.
- Dr. John explains the connection between hypnosis and meditation
- Dr. John says there is a small percentage of society that is not affected by hypnotherapy.
- Dr. John makes the case that we all experience hypnosis daily.
- Dr.John explains how to break bad habits with hypnotherapy.
- 90% of Dr. John's caseload is anxiety.
- Why doesn't society regularly use hypnotherapy?
- Dr. John explains the role of expectation.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!