Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 300 Summary
Mike and Torya celebrate episode 300. They discuss the overall theme of the show and their observations from doing 300 episodes.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 300
The Nightly Rant Episode 300 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- Mike opens the show by announcing it is the 300th episode!
- He mentions that people frustrate him
- Torya says that he has spent 300 episodes talking about how people frustrate him.
- Mike has nothing to say about that
- Mike mentions the friends of the show who have sent in their best wishes for the 300th episode.
- Mike says it surprised him that the overall theme of the show became people are selfish and sometimes dumb.
- Torya says it became the theme because of two possible reasons: either she is cynical or people they come into contact with act like idiots.
- Mike says he gets frustrated when people say their views are skewed to one side.
- Mike points out that he and Torya listen and have changed their minds about things over the past two years.
- Mike points out that most people preach to the choir and they never get challenged.
- Mike feels the theme of the show grew because he had never really analyzed his interactions with people the way he has since starting The Nightly Rant.
- People don't listen and then change their opinion.
- Mike rants about people who lie about someone online and when proven wrong, they act like they never lied in the first place.
- Mike explains why he feels there are not as many highlights between episode 200 and 300.
- Torya gives her opinion as to why this is the case as well.
- Mike announces he has stopped going on Facebook.
- They discuss cleanliness and how everyone in the home has to participate in keeping things clean.
- Torya rants about her attempts to sell items on Facebook Marketplace.
- Mike resurrects the saying “You can count on people to do one thing and one thing only–to think about themselves!”
- Mike recaps the guests that have been on the show.
- They discuss the guest with the most appearances–Brian Little of Your Favorite Blockhead
- Mike teases a new project they are working on that will blow your mind.
- Mike also announces there will be a contest announced soon and you can win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Mike closes out the show talking about his eBay experiences.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!