Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 302 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss how hypocritically enforced rules really bother them.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 302
The Nightly Rant Episode 302 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- The Super Bowl was amazing!
- Torya says she liked the Tide commercial. Mike says the commercials sucked.
- Mike says he wants to talk about people who change the rules or change what rules they choose to enforce without any kind of notice.
- They discuss what has been changed at their building and the hypocritical approach to enforcing rules.
- They discuss how Facebook is guilty of the same selective enforcement hypocrisy.
- Grammarly is amazing!
- They rate their 3 favorite fast food hamburgers
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Podcast launch course coming soon — https://ElitePodcastAgency.com
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!