What IS Your Favorite Blockhead?
After officially joining Yogi’s Podcast Network as announced during a March 25, 2019 appearance on The Nightly Rant, Your Favorite Blockhead has taken the network by storm. A podcast that mixes its host’s love for MMA and the Peanuts, Your Favorite Blockhead will keep you laughing and looking for more.
Your Favorite Blockhead is the only podcast in the podcasting world that can SOMEHOW incorporate the Peanuts comic strip one minute and then be talking about MMA and warriors inside the octagon the next.
Host, Brian Little, has a love for the Peanuts like no other. He is also an expert on the sport of MMA. This guy is on fire!
Your Favorite Blockhead Schedule
The Show is released weekly on Fridays
Listen to The Your Favorite Blockhead
Your Favorite Blockhead Episodes
- YFB299: YFB Answers Fan Questions
- YFB298: Charlie Brown Needs To Quit…Just Like Ian Garry Needs To Change It Up!
- YFB297: Sending Love To Maui As We Speculate In Boston
- YFB296: A Triple Dose Of Snoopy With A Double Dose of MMA Letdowns
- YFB295: Peanuts Analysis on TikTok, Plus the Gaethje, the Conor, and the Ugly
- YFB294: JK from the “Against The Fence” MMA Channel
- YFB293: Guiding Peanuts Into the Next Generation, Just As MMA Takes Steps Forward and Backward
- YFB292: YFB Returns With Some Peanuts Praise And Some MMA Criticisms
- YFB291: Father’s Day Is Not An Afterthought…Neither Is An Athlete After A Loss!
- YFB290: Can Lightning Strike Twice In The Octagon?
- YFB289: A Short Summer And A Compelling TUF SeasonYFB288:
- YFB288: Memorial Day Weekend, Miniature Golf, And An Unnecessary ‘Hydra’
- YFB287: Schulz May Receive An Eisner as UFC May Receive A Promising Top 15
- YFB286: A Round-Headed Kid In A Red Jacket
- YFB285: Red Baron Gets A Birthday Card As One Rejects Francis Ngannou
- YFB284: The Cheshire Beagle Saga Continues With A Dose of “Head Drama”
- YFB283: A Cheshire Cat Takes His Gloves Off…Or Did He?
- YFB282: “Tick-a-Lock” As The Clock Ticks For Possible Future Bouts
- YFB281: The Easter Beagle Is On A New Endeavor
- YFB280: Re-runs and Rubber Necking
- YFB279: “Undemocratic” Incoherency With The Glasses Off
- YFB278: Something or Someone is Missing
- YFB277: Separation of Sheep and GOAT’s
- YFB276: Comparing Apples to Airheads
- YFB275: What’s His Name? And The Belt is Called What?