Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
Mike takes us on a trip through cleaning up our audio quality.
- Podcast Cleanup Before and During Recording
- Small is Good
- Check for Reverb
- Check Volume Levels
- Microphone Distance
- Sit Still
- Create a Noise Profile
- Always Use Headphones
- Keep Quiet While Guests Are Talking
- Fix Sound Quality Issues at the Start
- Post-Production Podcast Cleanup
- Hindenberg Journalist Pro
- Izotope RX 6
- Mixing Down
- It is Worth the Time to Do It Right
Dig in and learn something today!