Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 212 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss the recent torrential downpours and how people drive like idiots in the rain.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 212
The Nightly Rant Episode 212 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- Mike says it seems like the Noah's Ark story from the Bible.
- Torya mentions how the manager of the building thought her comments about the flooded pool area was a complaint.
- Mike says he hates rain because he has to drive in it.
- Torya explains how Mike dropped her and the kids off near the door of Walmart during a torrential downpour.
- Mike describes the flooded parking lot at Walmart.
- Torya says there were about 25 people crowded around the windshield wiper area.
- Mike says people drive like lunatics in the rain.
- Dunkin is leaving shortly.
- Torya describes what she would build for Dunkin to sleep in if he was their dog.
- They discuss their previous guest, Jackson Horn.
- Mike discusses taking all the shows where there have been guests and releasing “The
- They have a disagreement about disagreeing on something.
- Torya says she is surprised Mike doesn't take some of the answers he gives to people on social media and saves them as a note.
- They discuss some interesting ways to handle future episodes.