We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Nightly Rant Episode 213 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss a trip to Moreno Valley, which brings up how they wound up with so many pets.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 213
The Nightly Rant Episode 213 Show Notes
- They open the show talking about their trip to Moreno Valley to rescue a wiener dog.
- It was a wasted trip because they could not take the dog as other people were in line before them.
- They talk about how they used their travel time to have a meeting for their business.
- They discuss their business processes for a bit
- Dunkin is gone and now he is named Ramen.
- Mike messes with Torya, telling her maybe he is a dumb lunatic or a lunatic that is dumb.
- Mike points out again that Jackson Horn didn't like the word “belief” at all.
- Torya points out that Mike was loudly pointing it out during the show.
- The discussion turns to the Pretty Girl cat and how she was adopted.
- Torya explains why Parker is “probably rude”
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on ”How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!