Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 213 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss a trip to Moreno Valley, which brings up how they wound up with so many pets.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 213
The Nightly Rant Episode 213 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- They open the show talking about their trip to Moreno Valley to rescue a wiener dog.
- It was a wasted trip because they could not take the dog as other people were in line before them.
- They talk about how they used their travel time to have a meeting for their business.
- They discuss their business processes for a bit
- Dunkin is gone and now he is named Ramen.
- Mike messes with Torya, telling her maybe he is a dumb lunatic or a lunatic that is dumb.
- Mike points out again that Jackson Horn didn't like the word “belief” at all.
- Torya points out that Mike was loudly pointing it out during the show.
- The discussion turns to the Pretty Girl cat and how she was adopted.
- Torya explains why Parker is “probably rude”