Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 216 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss direct primary care physicians and their favorite clinic, Elevated Health.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 216
The Nightly Rant Episode 216 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- Mike says you had to be there to understand it.
- He explains that the dog and Torya were playing with a toy, making a lot of noise.
- Torya throws the toy and it lands on a tall chair.
- Mike talks about his blood pressure headaches coming back.
- His blood pressure doesn't indicate a problem.
- Yogi interrupts the show as usual
- Mike talks about his doctor's approach to the headaches he is having and how pleased he is with that approach.
- They discuss how awesome Elevated Health is.
- They transition to discuss the refrigerator box that has lived in their hallway for almost a week.
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!