Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 215 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss the homeless town hall meeting they recently attended.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 215
The Nightly Rant Episode 215 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- Torya opens the show annoyed.
- Mike says Torya is annoyed by everything
- Mike mentions they just came from a homeless town hall meeting
- Torya complains the moderator didn’t moderate
- Mike says people are ruled by fear.
- Shelters don’t drop home values
- Torya says that if she is looking to buy a home and sees a bunch of homeless wandering the street, she won’t buy. On the other hand, if she knows there is a shelter nearby and there are no homeless on the streets, she will buy.
- Mike points out how ingenious Judge Carter was with his plans.
- Mike points out that anomalies exist, so just dismiss those when having a disagreement and you automatically become closer together.
- If 40% don’t want help, 60% do want help, so let’s focus on the 60%
- Mike rants that most of the people just want the homeless banished to a concentration camp somewhere.
- Torya rants that people complain the nearby cities should be doing their part and then they say we should send our homeless to other cities.
Podcast launch course coming soon — https://ElitePodcastAgency.com
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!
The Nightly Rant Episode 214 Links Mentioned
DrSXL.com – Dr. Oyola’s website
Dr. Oyola’s Instagram – https://instagram.com/shellyxleon
Dr. Oyoloas Pinterest user – shellyxleon
On Wattpad – shellyxleon