We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Nightly Rant Episode 227 Summary
Mike and Torya are joined by a very special guest, Jackson Horn.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 227
The Nightly Rant Episode 227 Show Notes
- Mike and Torya open the show discussing the trouble their guest is having with technology.
- They describe Jackson's journey to find a good spot for the interview.
- Jackson talks about how his life is changing.
- Jackson tells Mike and Torya that his open mic appearances didn't go so well.
- Mike says Jackson is still awesome just for putting himself out there.
- Jackson explains that many people who are unhappy feel that way because they never do anything.
- Mike explains that as Jackson keeps doing this he will get better.
- Mike chastises Jackson for changing his Instagram name.
- Jackson discusses his new girlfriend and their dynamic.
- Jackson describes his Lime scooter accident.
- Mike points out that in the last 14 minutes, Jackson has not changed his Instagram name.
- They discuss the college cheating scandal.
- Mike rants about how people see celebrities as their most prolific character and they expect them to act like that character.
- Jackson starts comparing how women love Ryan Gossling. Torya says no way.
- Mike brings up Jack Black as the comparison.
- Mike points out how obvious perverted men can be.
- Torya and Jackson spar over how women think.
- Mike rants about it being wrong to use the words “always” and “never”
- Mike predicts lots of lawsuits as a result of the college cheating scandal.
- Mike rants about how the #metoo movement confuses men/boys. He suggests simply teaching your sons that no means no. Keep it simple.
- Jackson gives his opinion of the #metoo movement
- Mike discusses the importance of understanding the terms used in a discussion. He points out that things must be kept simple.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on ”How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!