Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 228 Summary
Mike and Torya discuss all things Torya as requested on Instagram.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 228
The Nightly Rant Episode 228 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- Mike and Torya open the show discussing the Puma Man.
- Torya explains her funniest memory from being a child.
- Mike describes his take on the law of averages.
- Torya doesn't have a favorite memory as an adult.
- Torya says the only memory she has that is particularly wonderful is the day they got married.
- Torya's first interaction with a dog was a Scottie named Scottie.
- Torya says her dad shaped who she is today.
- Mike says that a mortal enemy can be the person who influenced you the most.
- Torya says she feels both parents influenced her equally.
- Mike says he thinks that's the best approach.
- Mike says Torya is intelligent and funny.
- Torya says that life in 5 years will include owning a house, living somewhere less crowded.
- Mike says that success means not being worried about your future.
- Torya thinks immediately of a monkey clashing symbols together when asked to think of the first thing that comes to mind.
- Torya's favorite domestic pet is a cat because she likes they don't take any of your shit, yet expect you to continue feeding them.
- Torya describes the relationship between Yogi and Beans.
- Mike points out that he and Torya define the same thing with different terminology.
- Torya says if limited to just drinking soda, water, tea or coffee, she would choose soda.
- Robin's Egg Blue is Torya's favorite color.
- Torya discusses her experience with Air Cadets.
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!