We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Nightly Rant Episode 239 Summary
Mike and Torya welcome pop culture expert, Ruben Jay to the show.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 239
The Nightly Rant Episode 239 Show Notes
- Mike wonders what day it is.
- Torya says that Ruben was the first person to reach out on Instagram to be a guest.
- Ruben states he found Mike and Torya at Politicon.
- Ruben says he followed Mike and Torya around Politicon for about 4 hours on one of the days. He says they ignored him. They don't recall seeing him at all.
- Mike explains that he was shocked Trump became president.
- He explains how he told Torya Trump would disappear, but never did.
- Ruben says he predicted a Donald Trump presidency in 2011.
- Ruben thinks Biden can win the nomination, but won't win.
- Ruben doesn't align with any party.
- Ruben explains what he sees wrong with our system.
- Ruben discusses why he feels negotiation is the approach that should be used in Washington DC.
- Mike says he thinks he and Torya are the only two who don\'t want Game of Thrones. Ruben says he is the third.
- Ruben says he doesn't watch shows like this because he gets tired of hearing people talk about it.
- Ruben explains he likes to watch things when he is ready.
- Ruben discusses the ending of How I Met Your Mother. He says that people were upset because they invested a lot of their lives into that show. Binge watching makes you not be as invested.
- Ruben and Torya discuss Friends.
- Mike suggests Matthew Perry looks the way he does due to his substance abuse problem.
- Torya says Game of Thrones is 100% her thing, but the hype makes her avoid it.
- Mike discusses he and Torya's “Three Strike Television Show System”
- Ruben asks what shows surprised them
- Ruben agrees the Democrats are giving Trump another 4 years.
- Ruben discusses the Democrat field of candidates.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on ”How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!