Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.
The Nightly Rant Episode 243 Summary
Mike and Torya are joined by AdaPia D'errico to discuss self-absorbed people.
Listen to The Nightly Rant Episode 243
The Nightly Rant Episode 243 Show Notes
Our show notes are changing. We are now going to use summaries of the show content for you. Let us know what you think!
- Mike and Torya open the show discussing their elevator partner that morning.
- Torya says their partner in the elevator cannot stand either of them.
- Torya says that the elevator partner dropped a bunch of discarded pork rinds on the ground in front of the mailboxes.
- Mike introduces today's guest, AdaPia D'errico.
- AdaPia discusses the backlash from her viral video.
- Mike discusses his past marriage and why he stuck it out for as long as he did.
- AdaPia talks about intentions and why people are so judgmental.
- AdaPia says it is possible to think about yourself and not be self-entitled.
- She says that when you get what you need, the entire experience in life improves.
- Mike talks about how he and Torya handle “alone time”
- AdaPia says that when you're in a relationship, it is like looking into a mirror. When you have complaints it usually means something needs to change in yourself.
- AdaPia describes the backlash from her viral video, which included death threats.
- Mike speaks about the transparency in his relationship.
- AdaPia describes how the video came to be.
- She made nothing off that video. She learned the need for creative control as a HUGE lesson.
- The video had 30 million views as of March 2019.
- “Why would anyone be so mean to another person for no reason?” — AdaPia D'errico
- Mike talks about his date night with Torya and the fact they left phones in the car.
- AdaPia talks about the need to get outside and see people face to face.
- Mike talks about how sensitive people are online.
Call us and leave us a message on our hotline… (657) 529-2218
Authors…find our whitepaper on “How to Market and Sell More Books Than You Ever Imagined” and sell a ton of books with the strategy we outline!
The Nightly Rant Episode 243 Links Mentioned